Have a budding young cook in the family? Celebrate their birthday at The Kitchen Studio Cooking School and we’ll whisk together a celebration they will never forget!
We offer 2-hour cooking birthday parties for up to 12 children, from ages 6-17, in our awesome professional kitchen. Save yourself the time and headache of party planning by bringing everyone together and messing up our kitchen instead of yours. Just choose a menu and sit back and relax as the kids have a blast and prepare a terrific meal!
Here’s what you get:
- An Experienced Chef/Instructor and Kitchen Assistant to lead the kids with expert, age-appropriate instruction
- Choice of one delicious menu & all of the ingredients needed to prepare it
- All basic paper goods
- Set-up and clean-up
- Aprons for kids to use while at The Kitchen Studio Cooking School
- Cupcakes to share with parents and siblings
- Printed copies of all of the recipes for each party-goer
You may provide:
- Any special decorations or paper goods
- If you like, drinks other than milk or water
- If you like, favors for the guests
- $325 for up to 10 kids
- $25 for each additional child up to 12 children total
- Custom menus are available for an additional charge
- Fun with Fondue (Grape Jelly Meatballs, Pizza in a Pot, & Chocolate Fondue, for ages 10+)
- Individual Cheese Pizzas, Smoothies, and Cupcakes
- Mexican Fiesta (Beef Soft Tacos, Dessert Nachos, & Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs (with Garlic Bread & Cupcakes)
- Macaroni & Cheese (with Fruit Salad & Cupcakes)
- Soft Pretzels (with Smoothies & Cupcakes)
- Sloppy Joes (with Carrots & Ranch Dressing, Smoothies, & Cupcakes)
- Cupcake Decorating (baking & decorating cupcakes, including use of fondant, for ages 9+)
- Custom classes available too!
- Saturdays 10 am – Noon and 1-3 pm.
- We also offer parties during the week and on special days off from school. Just let us know your needs and we’ll do our very best to accommodate you. Please note: Our parties book 6-8 weeks in advance. We recommend getting your reservation in early to assure booking your preferred date.
Sound good? Just give us a call at 301-663-6442 or email us at email@example.com to reserve your date today!
“I have received so many wonderful comments about my daughter’s birthday party. It was a huge success! My photographer told her mom “it was the best kids party I’ve ever been too!” Thank you for your organization, engaging activities, your skill of drawing out all the girls (especially the shy ones), and your wonderful sense of humor!”
– Angie G., Germantown, MD
“Our daughter, Ava, had a great birthday party at the Kitchen Studio and so did all of her friends! Everyone was great and it was a perfect party! You have a first class operation going!”
-Karen W. , New Market, MD
“What a great place for a birthday! I wanted a fun party where I didn’t have to worry about prep or cleanup, but I got much more than I expected. Chef Christine got all of the girls involved and kept them laughing the whole time. We all loved it!”
– Janice H., Frederick, MD
The fine print:
Your party date is not reserved until your deposit has been received. A $175 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. Final headcount and payment are the Monday prior to your party. At least one adult is required to stay at The Kitchen Studio Cooking School during the party. The Kitchen Studio, LLC is NOT an allergy-safe environment. We use butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and tree nuts in our facility. If your child has food allergies or you have specific allergy concerns, please contact us directly at 301-663-6442 prior to reserving a party. We require the birthday child and guests to be elementary, middle, or high school students (turning age 6+, NO EXCEPTIONS) to get the most out of the party. Our kitchen is a professional kitchen with counter-height tables and is not suitable for preschoolers.