- This event has passed.
Southwest Summer Sensations
July 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$68.00
We’re sizzling like we’re in the southwest this summer, and you’re going to love learning about the flavors unique to this region of the country. Chef Stephanie Riley, a recent transplant from Phoenix, AZ, will not only introduce new flavors, but teach you how to coax the very best out of our summer ingredients. Menu includes:
- Avocado, Orange, and Jicama Salad
- Baked Green Chile-Chicken Taquitos with Avocado-Yogurt Dip
- Steak & Poblano Tacos
- Calabacitas (New Mexican Corn and Squash Sauté)
- Grilled Southwestern Potato Salad
- Toasted Coconut Tres Leches Cake
All adult classes are BYOB/BYOW. Please plan to drink responsibly.
Instructor: Stephanie Riley
Techniques: cooking with hot peppers, introduction of southwest regional ingredients, traditional saute, milk-soaked cakes.
2 people are attending Southwest Summer Sensations