- This event has passed.
September 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$65.00
Interested in learning more about Paleo cooking and incorporating new techniques and recipes into your life? This is the class for you! Not only will you learn how to work with Paleo-friendly ingredients, but you’ll also whip up really terrific food, including:
- Zucchini Fritters with Bacon and Fried Eggs
- Kale, Brussels Sprouts, and Mushroom Chips
- Mediterranean Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Salmon with Roasted Vegetables, Olives, and Rosemary
- BBQ Pulled Pork and Slaw Lettuce Wraps
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Bread
Techniques: Working with alternative flours, cauliflower crust, roasting vegetables, making vegetable chips.
Instructor: Stephanie Riley
All adult classes are BYOB/BYOW. Please plan to drink responsibly.