- This event has passed.
Flying Dog Brewery/Cooking with Beer
October 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$90.00
Cooking with beer is a natural progression from drinking while cooking, right? Flying Dog University has teamed up with The Kitchen Studio Cooking School on a hands-on class where students will learn the dynamics of cooking with a variety of beer styles. The class includes five dishes made with and then paired with beer and will conclude with a family-style dinner.
- Dirty Shrimp with Butter-Beer Sauce
- Beer & Cheddar Fondue with Salt Roasted Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Bacon-Wrapped Brats with Caramelized Butter Beer Kraut
- Spicy Honey Beer Brussels Sprouts
- Salted Beer Caramel Blondies
A portion of each registration fee goes to the Flying Dog First Amendment Society.
Please note that Flying Dog classes are NOT BYOB per Frederick County Liquor Board regulations.
No outside alcohol is allowed.
Instructor: Christine Van Bloem
Flying Dog University…The Professor: Justin Tarnow